Directions of educational policy for the 2020/2021 school year
- Implementation of the new Core Curriculum in secondary schools, with a focus on science and maths education. Developing independence, innovation and creativity.
- Introducing changes in VET education, especially adults’ education.
- Providing all students high quality education and pedagogical support, taking into account their special needs.
- Using ICT and digital technologies in distance learning.
- Safe and effective use of digital technologies.
- School educationa activities: respecting social norms, values and attitudes.